Welcome to The Arsenal Ticket Exchange, where Season Ticket Holders who are unable to attend a game can sell their tickets to fellow Arsenal Members.
Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange
Season Ticket Holders who are unable to attend a game can make their ticket available on the Ticket Exchange once the match is sold out (subject to restrictions).
If and when your ticket sells, your membership card will be disabled for the game while the buyer's membership card will be activated. The credit for the ticket sale (less a 10% administrative charge) will either be deducted from the cost of your next season ticket renewal or the funds can be withdrawn throughout the season using the Cashback service during the allotted timeslots advertised below.
Benefits of Selling a Ticket on Ticket Exchange:
• Season Ticket Holders who sell their seat via the Ticket Exchange can withdraw any funds earned via monthly cashback windows. Timings of these cashback windows can be found below.
• An interactive seat map will display all available tickets in one location, and simplifies the booking process for Silver and Red level members as we have created an environment which makes it easy to view available seats.
• Platinum and Gold Members who cannot attend a game now have the ability to sell their ticket electronically to a Member once a fixture has officially sold out.
• The Exchange provides Season Ticket Holders with a secure and convenient platform to resell tickets to fellow Arsenal members.
• This service assists us in our objectives of eradicating the unauthorised and illegal sale of tickets through touts. Protecting both the seller and buyer.
- By selling a ticket on the Ticket Exchange, you can earn 50 My Arsenal Rewards points. If you post and sell your ticket on Ticket Exchange within 24 hours of it opening, you’ll earn an additional 25 My Arsenal Rewards points. Note, the ticket must be sold for points to be allocated.
- By posting your seat on Ticket Exchange, you will earn an attendance stamp which will count towards you earning your Attendance Trophy - meaning you could gain priority access to cup final tickets.
Disability Access Members
For Disabled members who wish to list their tickets on the Ticket Exchange please complete the online form here for Disability Access ONLY, and your tickets will be listed by the Disability Liaison Team, you can also contact the DLT on 0207 619 5000 (Option 2). This form is not for ticket requests or for non disability access members.
Buying a Ticket on Ticket Exchange:
• Ticket Exchange gives Silver, Red, Cannon and Junior Gunner Members even greater chance of attending games they want.
• If a fixture sells out, the Ticket Exchange service offers Members further ticket availability to purchase from Season Ticket holders who are unable to attend the game. Members can purchase tickets or check availability on the Ticket Exchange via their Online Box Office account.
The Cashback Service
The Cashback service will be available throughout each season during designated periods.
Cashback can be used by Platinum and Gold members and provides a way of reimbursing Members who have accrued monies via Ticket Exchange by withdrawing the proceeds of successful seats sold via Ticket Exchange and transferred in to your chosen bank account. (UK bank account holders only).
Please find below the Cashback windows for Season 2022/23:
|Platinum, Gold and Avenell Members||Opening||Closing|
|August 2022||Monday 22 August, 10am||Friday 26 August, 5pm|
|September 2022||Monday 26 September, 10am||Friday 30 September, 5pm|
|October 2022||Monday 24 October, 10am||Friday 28 October, 5pm|
|November 2022||Monday 21 November, 10am||Friday 25 November, 5pm|
|December 2022||Monday 19 December, 10am||Friday 23 December, 5pm|
|January 2023||Monday 23 January, 10am||Friday 27 January, 5pm|
|February 2023||Monday 20 February, 10am||Friday 24 February, 5pm|
|March 2023||Monday 27 March, 10am||Friday 31 March, 5pm|
|April 2023 (Gold Members Only)||Monday 24 April, 10am||Friday 28 April, 5pm|
Please be reminded that funds will clear into your account after a minimum of 10 working days has passed from when the Cashback service has closed. Members based outside of the UK should allow 21 working days.
If you submit incorrect details, the funds will return to your account to be withdrawn at a future window.
Copyright 2023 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.